We ensure the efficiency of our services by means of a specifically designed building infrastructure and company organisation.
Archeiothiki’s infrastructure has been designed according to international best practices and international security standards, particularly regarding the storage and management of records and information.
Infrastructure of Management Centres
All Management Centres of Archeiothiki have:
- Newly-built sites with maximum seismic, flood, and fire protection.
- Advanced fire-fighting and electronic protection systems.
- Modern archiving methods.
The basic organisation principles of Archeiothiki are:
- Procedures that enable 100% audit trail of every activity/change, wherever allowed.
- Client anonymity and complete confidentiality, as regards all stored and managed records.
- Fully controlled access to the sites (physical or electronic) and to information.
- Certified procedures for staff hiring and human resources management.