We implement certified operating procedures, which ensure the quality of our services and protection of your information, at each and every stage.
At Archeiothiki, our primary goal is two-fold: information security and quality of services of a fully integrated environment-friendly management. In this context, and always in accordance with international practices and international security standards, Archeiothiki has been certified as per:
- ELOT EN ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management
- TUV Austria Hellas EN ISO 27001:2013 Information Security
- ELOT EN ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management
- TUV Austria Hellas EN ISO 22301:2012 Business Continuity Management System
Archeiothiki has also been a member of PRISM (Professional Records and Information Services Management International) since 2008, and is committed to the organisation’s Code of Conduct regarding the quality of services and security it offers to its clients. Moreover, it is a member of SEV (Hellenic Federation of Enterprises).
Company certifications and its participation in PRISM have shaped Archeiothiki’s operational framework, as reflected in a detailed Standard Operating Procedures Manual, which among other things provides for:
- A Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Continuous upgrades for the IT, monitoring and control systems.
- Continuous quality controls and metering in all critical operations.
- Robust quality assurance, logical and physical policies.
- A human-centred attitude regarding safety at work.
- A philosophy of respect for the natural environment.